Friday 4 May 2012

Two lines... finally!

No, I'm not talking about the two pink lines that mean your life has changed forever. I'm just talking about the two blue lines on the ovulation test. This morning, I took the seventh and final test in the ovulation pack.
 It came back with 2 blue lines!! yessss!



This makes me happy because for one, now I know I am actually ovulating! Hopefully, this will help me get pregnant faster when we do start trying. This was the 16th day of my cycle.

I'm interested to know when they will start to get more regular.

8 comments:

  1. You've inspired me to start a secret blog too :) (secret from family & friends until we really are pregnant)
    http://journey2ourbaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! I can't wait to follow along. I tried to follow, but couldn't seem to find the link. Am I crazy??

      Delete
  2. Yay!!!!!!! (Doing a happy dance for you!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog from journey2ourbaby's blog! I am currently trying to get pregnant and look forward to following your blog.

    http://babybotts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! I'll have to check out your blog as well!

      Delete
  4. Yay for ovulating! I remember that time when we started trying very well and the excitment and stress of it all. Thank you so much for visiting my little blog and hopefully a little of my pre pregnancy stuff will help and soon the pregnancy and new baby stuff too :)

    Take care and happy "trying"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so glad to have you as a resource! thanks for reading my blog! congratulations on your pregnancy!!

      Delete