Sunday 23 September 2012

CD 1 Month 3. : (

I can't believe I'm on to month 3. This ttc thing goes so slow and so fast. I knew since the beginning of  cycle 2  that it wasn't our month. I could just tell. This month though, I'm trying to stay positive. I'm really praying and hoping that this will be the month. I really want it to be.

I feel frustrated and worried. I'm not sure why I'm not pregnant yet. I've been off birth control for 6 months. I know I'm ovulating and I know when I ovulate. We time everything right. I know I need to have faith and keep reminding myself that God is in control. But it's hard.

It's also hard when everyone in our families has gotten pregnant the first month. I really thought I would be the same. Now that I'm not, I wish no one knew about us ttc. It would make it so much easier.

I'm trying to stay positive. Third time's a charm... right?

8 comments:

  1. First I am loving the new look to the blog. I am huge fan of the birds.

    I can only imagine how you are feeling. I didn't get pregnant right away and I remember the fear, the anger and the frustration well. I am praying that god gives you your little one soon !

    Maybe now is the time to do something special for yourself. Buy yourself something sparkly! I know it is not going to fix things but something to make you smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment! I'm glad that I'm not alone. : )

      Delete
  2. Try no to stress it is still really early! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just try to remember that it can take a healthy couple with no problems and perfect timing up to a year to get pregnant. Fx this is your cycle!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reminder! I read the average is 4 months, but can take up to a year. Hopefully, I won't have to wait that long : )

      Delete
  4. Boo!!! :( Sending big, big hugs and lots of virtual love your way!!! Hey, at least we know this...GOD's time is ALWAYS a charm. :) And I love Shana's idea...buy something sparkly. XOXO ~Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh hunny, try not to stress about how short of a time someone else you know was trying. It will drive you c.r.a.z.y. I did that for the first year and still find myself doing it every now and then; if you constantly compare yourself to others around you that seem to have gotten pregnant so easy it will add an immense amount of stress to you and your hubby. I know it's all easier said then done, trust me, and it doesn't seem fair at all. I've had plenty of moments where I cry and wonder why us? Why haven't we gotten pregnant after 21 months? What did we do that was so wrong? But I know that we did nothing wrong and that we are unique and are an exception to the rule. You WILL get pregnant, trust that it will happen, and never lose hope <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. It took us 3 months! No worries girl... stay positive:)

    ReplyDelete