Sunday 7 July 2013

let the testing begin : (

It's almost been a year, so we decided to start testing. We were going to wait until about September, but my HSA will expire September 1st and I have $650 dollars left on my account. When I called to schedule, the nurse called me back and let me know that my insurance "would cover most of the procedure at 80%." I thought how great and got really excited! Then she said, "you'll be responsible for  about $600." I couldn't believe that was 20% of a pretty simple procedure. I was in the car and started crying because I knew my husband wouldn't agree to that. Then, I called to see how much was left on my HSA and it was almost exactly enough. I'm pretty confident that it will all come back clear. But I am nervous about the test. I hope it doesn't hurt too bad. : ( Prayers would be greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Praying that all of your testing goes well and that you can find some answers soon and feel at ease.

    ReplyDelete