Saturday 1 December 2012

baby making plan.... take 5.

Well. Here I am 5 months into TTC and still no pregnancy. I've been reading up on a few fertility supplement products and decided to give it a shot. I'll try anything at this point! First, I ordered the fertibella supplements from conceive easy. http://www.conceiveeasy.com/get-pregnant/what-is-fertibella/

It was a total steal in my opinion. 20 HPT's and a basal temp. thermometer with 2 months worth of vitamins. After the first month, if I don't like it, I can send in the bottles and get a total refund.

The part I'm most excited about is Fertilaide for men. A different product I read amazing things about from so many reviews! It actually came in the mail yesterday and my husband started taking it last night. You're supposed to take 3 pills a day with meals. I know my husband will not remember to take this 3 times a day, so I'm thinking one at breakfast and 2 at dinner. I read a ton of comments of women who tried for years and after a few months of this got pregnant.

Today, I'm on CD 9. Let the baby dancing begin! I will be able to test a few days before Christmas. Trying to stay hopeful! All I want for Christmas is a positive test!

1 comment: