Monday 23 June 2014

IUI #2 is tomorrow!

Well, tomorrow is the big day. I have two follicles on the left that are mature and nothing on the right : ( a little disappointed with that. On clomid, I always had two follicles. I figured on gonal f I would have more. But two is still good, I guess.

The nurse asked me if I was excited. I told her not really... I said I try not to think about it and don't want to get my hopes up. Last time we did an iui with clomid I was really excited. This time I'm not. I think it's because I've had my hopes dashed so many times now. I'm also really scared of that tenneculum (sp?) thing. Ouch!! I hope they don't have to use that tomorrow. If my cervix isn't open, they will need to pinch my cervix, which causes the uterus to contract and it hurts like a mother!!! I'm also worried about my husband's levels. It will only be a day and a half of abstinance which isn't very good at all. But we followed the doctor's orders.

I'm planning on resting all day tomorrow after, so I'll update and let you know how it goes. Prayers are greatly appreciated! <3

5 comments: