Thursday 15 November 2012

a very weird cycle...

When I thought ttc was on hold, I didn't temp the beginning of the month. Then, once it was back on, I started temping a few days before my usual ovulation. My temps were a little higher than last month, but not by much. I took 3 days of opk's on days 16, 17, 18. I ALWAYS get a positive on day 16. This time, it wasn't positive. But, on day 18 I got the same temp rise I had gotten last month, so I am sure I ovulated. I thought today I would be about 5 dpo.

When I took my temp this morning, there was a huge temp. dip. Like lowest temp yet. by far. I think it could be because of my cold. Maybe breathing out of my mouth because I'm so stuffy. Then at lunch today, I noticed a small amount of bright red spotting. I have never had spotting before. AF isn't due for  9 days.

So then I started thinking about implantation dips and spotting. 5 dpo is too early for that though. The earliest implantation can happen is 6 dpo. Maybe I ovulated sooner than I thought? Who knows..  I had small temp increases the 3 days before day 18.

I'm not sure what to think about all this. I wish I would have temped all month. I guess we'll find out eventually!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds a little exciting!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! And, my temp went back up this morning. Trying not to get my hopes up!

    ReplyDelete