Tuesday 10 December 2013

halfway there!!!

I'm so happy to be halfway through the two week wait! Only 7 more days to go! This was such a long week, and I"m hoping the next week flies by! So, once the ice melted a little, I ran to Wal-Mart and decided to buy stock in pregnancy tests. I bought 7 tests... but they were only 88 cents each. : ) I took one when I got home and the line was barely, barely there. So, I know that I've almost tested out the hcg already. I really couldn't believe it. Then, I decided to take an opk and it was still pretty dark. I'm not really sure if I'll take a test everyday or not. I may take it until it's completely faded and then give it a rest until at least 12 dpiui, which is Sunday.

Anyways, we were back at school today. I'm so thankful, because I was going nuts! I'm going to try and keep busy this week. So far the only symptoms are sore boobs and slight cramps. I've been praying so hard this will work for us.

3 comments:

  1. I just read through your entire blog and I cried about 5 times. My husband and I are now ttc, this is our 1st month and so far… no luck. I’m not going to lie, I was completely mortified that I didn’t get pregnant right of way, I know it normally takes a few months after stopping BC but… I just have this gut feeling that we're going to have trouble ttc, I can't explain why but I feel like I know. Thank you for sharing your experience. Hope to see an update from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lizzy, you are so sweet. I'm sorry it made you cry : ( things that aren't in your control are always scary. If I had any advice it would be to try and keep yourself happy and busy with things you like. Try not to let it run your life. Easier said than done when you want something so badly, but the months I followed my own advice, I was the happiest. Please let me know how it goes! Thinking of you : )

      Delete
  2. I have been ttcing as well. Right now, I have been taking vitamins, eating right, and exercising and still nothing.. I'm starting to get scared a little bit..
    Your in my prayers baby dust to you
    Kaye
    minilifeofkaye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete